Responsibilities(?) (fwd)

P. Myers (mpwr@u.washington.edu)
Thu, 4 Dec 1997 15:04:31 -0800 (PST)

sending this from Joe Pickford...he and lw (Street.Mail listowner) among,
it is to be hoped, many others, will be participating, until there is a
positive response.

Unfortunately, this situation is not amenable to court challenge, I am
told, because it is "policy."

you can send messages of support to lw <Street.Mail@att.net>...or to me,
and I will pass them on to both lone wolf and to Joe.

if you are nearby, any support is welcomed!  This is such a basic human
need....   Pat Myers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 12:24:31 -0800
From: J L PICKFORD
To: Patricia Myers <mpwr@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Responsibilities(?)

Pat:

   Quick note to avoid panic...
   Going to our civic center in support of one of our people who is
   starting a 'Fast' (NOT a 'Hunger Strike'!!) in protest of this city
   locking all 'public(?) restrooms from 8pm to 10am...to keep that
   'filthy' homeless rifraf out (Of course, it the restrooms were
   open, they wouldn't be 'quite' so filthy!!)!
   If I ain't in jail, I'll be back to you this evening...