Re: Street Mail: SM. Street Mail Project (fwd)

Lone Wolf (street.mail@att.net)
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 18:25:40 -0800

P. Myers wrote:

> This was Bonnie's response, LW...now contact her!  She thinks you're
> on
> hpn...but get her subbed quick!!  beta

Hey, it's me.

Bless you, Bonnie.  I've missed you somethin' terrible.  Yeh, your
basement is there, and a whole lot more on Lone Wolf's Floor.  Now there
are FOUR projects going:  <Streetmail@usa.net>,  <LWs-Floor@usa.net>,
and the web sites beginning with

http://home.att.net/~street.mail/home.htm

complete with a virtual home with chat rooms (soon), foto albums,
poetry, lyrics, audio (soon), and graphics (only in the barn, which you
will have to wander through and find).  It's an old farmhouse we've
taken over, with a barn and a potting shed and a garden and an orchard
and ... a hot tub.  I have some providers signed up and, more
importantly, some rather recognizable political names.  Joel is doing a
great job at graphics (I can't quite fathom the art) and I am dealing
only in text at the moment.  I've put your name as member of all lists.
If you know anyone else who would like to join the family, have them
contact me at
home,

Street.Mail@att.net

I've missed your voice and am glad you're back.  I hope others will
decide to do the same to get the family back together.

Osio.

lw