Re: use in Memorial?

Bonnie Briggs (s248_1132@hotmail.com)
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 11:36:47 PST

>From anitra@speakeasy.org Wed Dec  3 11:18:43 1997
>Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 11:18:37 -0800 (PST)
>From: Anitra Again <anitra@speakeasy.org>
>To: Bonnie Briggs <s248_1132@hotmail.com>
>cc: hpn@aspin.asu.edu
>Subject: Re: use in Memorial?
>
>Bonnie, you certainly may use any of my poems or writings you would
>like to.  Also, the folks who have submitted their work for
>StreetWrites and the other homeless writing display pages have given
>permission ahead of time for the use of any of their work in any
>project with the same goals -- breaking down stereotypes, promoting
>the dignity and worth of all humans and advancing the condition of the
>poor, the homeless, and the working folk.
>
>I'm sending this to the list as well as to Bonnie, for anybody's
>future reference.
>
>The artwork on the sites is a bit more sensitive.  Please ask before
>using any of the artwork.  But for the kind of projects that i know
>everybody here is involved with, go ahead and use any of the written
>material on any of my sites -- with full atribution and a link back to
>us, please.
>
>I'm glad you liked my site -- and thanks for signing the guestbooks! :)
>There is no truth that cannot be turned into a lie if you just ::
>take it seriously enough. ~~ There is no lie that won't become ::
>more dangerous if you just take it a little more seriously. ~~ ::
>			  ~~ WRITE ON! ~~ Anitra L. Freeman ~~ ::
>anitra@speakeasy.org             http://www.speakeasy.org/~anitra

Bonnie Briggs
Hi Anitra,
  The kind of Memorial I'm talking about is not on the computer. It will
be a permanent structure built in a park in Toronto, hopefully St. James
Park. It will contain other writings of homeless people as well as
pictures and stories of said homeless people. But yeah, we will give
attribution to the authours. Thanks, Anitra.
Bonnie

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/4149

s248_1132@hotmail.com