RE:Psych. label bible mocked in London Times

Donald Bokor (boko7751@uidaho.edu)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 21:02:04 -0800 (PST)

Dear Gwen,

Our research concerns the effect of formal planning on start-up
performance in small business organizations.  It is not in the top teirs
of the profession but it is the continuing output of ten years of directed
study.  The references can be found on my homepage at URL
"http://www.uidaho.edu/~boko7751" by clicking on my resume.

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, g. Nelson wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Donald Bokor wrote:
>

> > I too am an entrepreneur.  You'll find some publications my colleagues and
> > I have done in journals like Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Change,
> > Journal of Small Business Strategy, and Journal of Small Business
> > Management.  But my entrepreneurial skills have not been put to use for
>
> Could you give us some specific cites for these articles? I would really
> be interested in reading them.

> Gwen

Thank you, but I don't like being such a bitch.  I would really prefer to
get something going that would allow me to go to seattle, and washington,
d.c and toronto.  But like Liberty says it's near impossible to do that
without money.  How do we get the funds?  How do we get the downstream
participants to invest the value of their time and energy into an
organization that serves them?

Donald W. Bokor