RE:Psych. label bible mocked in London Times

g. Nelson (colleen@aa.net)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 18:50:35 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Donald Bokor wrote:

> I too am an entrepreneur.  You'll find some publications my colleagues and
> I have done in journals like Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Change,
> Journal of Small Business Strategy, and Journal of Small Business
> Management.  But my entrepreneurial skills have not been put to use for
> making money but rather in finding innovative ways to survive without
> money.

Could you give us some specific cites for these articles? I would really
be interested in reading them.

> Again you missed the point of my argument.  Is it doing me any good
> whatsoever to continue discussing this with you?  Is there anybody else
> out there who thinks I am just wasting my time and the time of the group?

Speaking as just one person I can assure you that reading these posts is
no waste of my time. On the contrary, time and time again you say things I
have been wanting to say for a very long time.
And you say them well...

Gwen