RE:Psych. label bible mocked in London Times

Donald Bokor (boko7751@uidaho.edu)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:35:27 -0800 (PST)

Dear Bruce,

of the international workers of the world,  between Bakunin and Marx in
which Marx's authoritarian communist position was critiqued by the
syndicalist anarchist position of Bakunin.  The outcomes of Lenin and
Stalin and the whole of the Russian communist movement and the gulags were
predicted well before Marx ever got his popular following.

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Bruce D. Burleson wrote:

> I think the *fact* that no one has "perfect" knowledge lends credence
> to the idea of a vanguard.  Because, the question of Marxism is not one
> about one person deciding what's best for another, but a historical
> approach to a *class* of people deciding to act in its own interests.
> And that is where I agree with you: like-minded individuals acting to
> meet their collective needs.
>
> :) Bruce

Yet, if this vanguard no longer represents the interests of the individual
members of the class, then the vanguard doesn't turn over its weapons.
Rather it kills those dissenting members as being ignorant of their own
"real" needs.  Nobody can represent anybody's interests but their own.
That is your responsibility in life:  to stand up for yourself, and not to
expect someone else to fulfill your needs nor represent your interests.
Do you think that God is going to accept the excuse that you were just
doing your job, or what your leaders told you, on judgement day?

Donald W. Bokor