Re: Money (was "RE:Psych. label bible mocked in London Times")

Donald Bokor (boko7751@uidaho.edu)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:20:52 -0800 (PST)

Dear Ellen,

Thanks for your support.  But I am not God so I am not perfect and thus
would appreciate your criticism as well.  Maybe together we all can make a
real difference in our own lives, in our communities, and in the world.
Just imagine a world without hunger, homelessness, alienation, hate and
war.  I don't imagine the capitalists in the military industrial complex
will like it, nor the politicians, but fuck them anyhow for being such a
plague on humankind.  Imagine, we can send men to the moon, space probes
to the outer planets of our solar system, drop billions of dollars worth
of bombs and military personnel and equipment on a country half way around
the world, but we do not have the technology to feed and house everybody
on earth.  I am stupid, or does something not add up here?  Why would
humans want to starve and expose to the weather other humans?  Maybe those
who are starving and homeless want to be?  Well I doubt that very many
people are like me in their willingness to endure homelessness as a moral
protest to the injustices of the system, so I doubt that most of the
starving and homeless choose their plight.  Rather, I must believe that
they are being punished by society, or that they are being harvested for
their resources (like the Germans did with the Jews, and the AmeriKKKans
did with the Indians).  But maybe I'm just a paranoid, cynical, drug
addicted fuck who just hates everything and wants to destroy the world?
Does anybody have any opinioins on this?