Re: Psych. label bible mocked in London Times

Ronald J. Bartle (snuffy@berlin.snafu.de)
Mon, 01 Dec 1997 08:13:09 +0100

Bruce D. Burleson wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Nov 1997, Donald Bokor wrote:
>
> > Dear Bruce,
> >
> > Personally, I don't like labels.  I think we are all humans, but each with
> > a different understanding of the unique experiences we have gone through.
> > If anything, I call myself a lovearchist (to me that is rule by the law of
> > love).
>
> Duly noted.  From now on I will refer to you as human.  <grin>

- ah well ... in ten years there could well be "Greys" on here
complaining that since being abused at "Area51" then have tried
to get over it while living in a burn-out wreck of a space-ship
parked in a special lot for them set-up by the SF city council.

;)

ron b.
--
Ron Bartle - Royal Air Force Veteran - Hobby Journalist - 24h wired Bed
& Breakfast in Berlin, Germany. snuffy@berlin.snafu.de +49.30.6884295