Re: Fwd: failure notice

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 08:00:56 PDT

Bonnie,

     Everyone who wrote to XOOM after they mailed out their "Blow-off"
response has been receiving bounced mail from abuse@xoom.com , including
myself. These clearly tells me that they are blocking all future
inquiries pertaining to the Tedrico's page deletion matter and thus, are
not interested in what we have to say, nor are they planning on offering
a REAl reason as to why they did what they did. I can only assume, they
were instructed to wait this matter out, by their attorneys, in hopes
that the issue will grow ol and die off. I am seriously contemplating a
law suit and when I return from this weekends web page design &
promotion service conference which I'll be attending out of town, I will
relentlessly pursue a law suit.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

Bonnie Briggs <s248_1132@hotmail.com>