Re: ANOTHER 24 HOURS ... STILL NO SATISFACTORY REPLY FROM

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:59:25 PDT

Kenneth,

    Thank you for offering your support on this matter. I will
immediately forward you the initial letter I sent XOOM when I 1st
discovered my website had been purged and then I'll forward you a copy
of XOOM CEO Bruce's response .... if you can call it that and then when
you've read both, visit
http://truman.fac.org/forum/roomdetail.asp?roomid=8 to see how other
feel on this issue and read what they've written XOOM. Then write XOOM
at <bruce@XOOM.COM> and <webmaster@xoom.com> and tell them how you and
People From Bondage Ministry feel about this matter and demand a
satisfactory response from them as to why they really deleted Tedrico's
Page Homelessness Resource Links website.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>