Re: no violation

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:13:01 PDT

Bonnie,

    Thanks for relaying that message to Bruce. I hope to here a
statement from them again soon because I know that you and many others
ahve been writing & calling them round the clock. I have 418 people on
my mailing list and 107 of them are still on the streets, and I'm sure
the majority of them have written XOOM about this issue as well. I'll
keep you and HPN updated on the happenings.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://4homeless.hypermart.net/index.html?sig
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

"Bonnie Briggs" <s248_1132@hotmail.com> wrote:
>To: webmaster@xoom.com
>Cc: tedrico@hotmail.com
>

>Drums in the park
>Hello Bruce,
>  I'm sorry, that response is not good enough. Tedrico had no such
>violation on his page. You're going to have to come up with a better
>reason than that for deleting his page. Give him back his page now!
Your