Re: WebMasters.CC - Violation of Xoom TOS

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 16:39:26 PDT

Kevin,

    XOOM probably thrives on the popularity by using the Gay Community
because they are based in San Francisco, and most likely host many, many
pages for residents and businesses in the S.F.'s famous Castro District!
Hell Bruce himself may even swing both ways :) I think you may be a real
thorn in Bruce's side, because of your knowledge of ISP administration
so don't let up on e-mailing him about the many administrative flaws
that XOOM, Inc. obviously has. I hope his next response actually says
something this time!

Here is the company phone #:

 XOOM, Inc.
 433 California St., #910
 San Francisco, CA 94104
 415.445.2525 Voice
 415.445.2526 Fax

Here is another # that may be of help:

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Smith, Dave  (DS8987)  dave@XOOM.COM  ext. 122
Leeverman, Bruce      bruce@XOOM.COM  ext. 153
(415) 445-2525 (FAX) (415) 445-2526

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

"WebMasters.CC Systems Administrator" <administrator@webmasters.cc>
wrote:

>Subject: WebMasters.CC - Violation of Xoom TOS
>

>Hi Tedrico,
>
>Just more stuff I found. Can we say "hypocrite?"
>Isn't it weird how Xoom leaves the Popular #1 Gay site "Carpentino"
>right where it is, even though it contains pictures of guys grabbing
>their crotch? Bruce must thrive on popularity by using the Gay
Community