Re: ANOTHER 24 HOURS ... STILL NO SATISFACTORY REPLY FROM

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 16:32:11 PDT

Anitra & Tammy,

    Thanks for this suggestion about "URL Forwarding". It was my
intention, should they restore Tedrico's Page, to convert all individual
pages to referer pages to the NEW Tedrico's Page that will be under
hypermart.net's ISP, anyway. I'd be happy if XOOM would restore my site
and allow me to do this, and not delete the server directory again until
all of my promotional and link affairs have adopted and changed to the
new hypermart.net URL. I'd appreciate if you all continue to e-mail XOOM
because I called them this afternoon 3 times, and they have obviosly
changed their customer service policy. They now direct you to go to the
http://xoom.xoom.com/help page for website and technical matters and
their is now, no more interaction with DAVE or BRUCE via telephone ....
only through answering machine or voice mail. This tells me that our
combined support on this matter, is being received by them as a form of
harassment and they don't want to talk to all of us Tedrico's Page
supporters on the phone. But this also makes their other XOOM customers
have to suffer along with us, and after a while people get tired of
answering machines and voice and will eventually start to seek other ISP
that has "human interaction", so to say, with their customers seeking
tech & website support. So if you can, please call them:

Here is the company phone #:

 XOOM, Inc.
 433 California St., #910
 San Francisco, CA 94104
 415.445.2525 Voice
 415.445.2526 Fax

Here is another # that may be of help:

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Smith, Dave  (DS8987)  dave@XOOM.COM  ext. 122
Leeverman, Bruce      bruce@XOOM.COM  ext. 153
(415) 445-2525 (FAX) (415) 445-2526

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

Anitra Freeman <anitra@speakeasy.org> wrote:
>Subject: Re: ANOTHER 24 HOURS ... STILL NO SATISFACTORY REPLY FROM
> XOOM.com CEO!!
>

>Tedrico, I have spread the word to a webring I recently joined,
Leftgrrls