Re: XOOM.COM Webmaster (Bruce) censors homeless advocates

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 05:23:24 PDT

Arlene,

    XOOM's terms of agreement are far from specific and you make sure
you keep them abreast of that via e-mail everyday until they cop a plea.
WE SHALL WIN THIS ONE .. I feel it!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>