Re: XOOM.COM Webmaster (Bruce) censors homeless advocates

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 05:20:44 PDT

Dr. Botello,

    Thank you immensely for you and your entire network's support in
this matter. You write so eloquently and I'm sure your message is being
received by these characters at XOOM but I think they are covering up
something and at any rate, I want to know what it is. So please continue
to bombard XOOM with e-mails and tell your list-serv members to do
likewise. I expect a more concise reply from them when they next speak
and I'll also know what course of action to take. I do however wish the
National Coalition of Homeless and CSF would offer their support
likewise. But I'm truyly greatful for the huge amount Tedrico's Page has
recieved thus far. Keep those e-mails coming to <bruce@XOOM.COM> and
thanks once again.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>