Re: Future of Tedrico's Page

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 05:14:57 PDT

Anitra,

    Thanks for all you've done on behalf of Tedrico's Page. I took you
and Tom's advice an looked into hypermart.net and opened up an account
there. As I've been saying all night in my e-mail replies, I won't
upload TP onto that server until I know what (if any) trademark
violations exist on my site.

>Tedrico, can you identify what item is contested here?  Can you
identify
>the individual who might have complained?

I have no idea whatsoever waht they're talking about and the only person
I think could be underhanded enough to try to bribe or payoff XOOM to
drop me would be some character that has been, for the past 2 1/2
months, posting to my Discussion board, e-mailing me direct, and leaving
nasty notes in my Survey Sez and TP Feedback forms, and all I know of
them is what I find in my server log. They are apparently hosted by an
ISP that has the word "thegrid" in it's IP address.

>Passion and fire are necessary.  But there are times when they are more
>necessary than others, and threatening to shoot as an opening move in
>negotiations is often counter-productive.

In all honesty me passion has all but died out leaving nothing but
blazing flames towards XOOM and if I don't get my 3 request granted then
I'll launch a massive online "BOYCOTT XOOM" campaign and it could get
ugly. I'm losing more sleep than usual over this cause I'm designing 2
new mega client websites, promoting 2 more client websites, redesigning
TP and preparing it for "from scratch promotion" for the 2nd time since
Nov. 2, and trying to contact all of the many people linked to TP.
Thanks for your concern though Anitra and please continue to write XOOM
each day, cause when one's e-mail box is overwhelming daily, it tends to
make one want to do anything to stop people from e-mailing them. And I
hope Bruce does the right thing and tell us all the truth and comply to
my 3 request I mention in my response to that BS he sent out to us. NUFF
SAID!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>