Re: SHELTERS -N- SOUP KITCHENS LIST DELETED BY XOOM.COM

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 04:00:30 PDT

Virginia,

   Your last statement could very well be at the bottom of this entire
matter. I've been receiving Tedrico's Page threats for the last 2 1/2
months now, via TP Feedback form, e-mail, and even TP Discussion Board
posts. The last one I received suggested that I lay off on my promoting
of TP and give others a chance for their web pages to be visited. I
didn't dwell on it much, although I checked my server log and found
their ISP to be something with the word "thegrid" in it. I've been so
busty designing and proting my client sites that I never got a chance to
thoroughly look into who they may be. And still don't have time. I'm
currently designing a mega website for Century21 and General Ledger
Inc., accounting firm and now I have to redesign and relocae Tedrico's
Page and possibly promote a "BOYCOTT XOOM" campaign as well.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

wch@vcn.com (Virginia Sellner) wrote:
>Subject: Re: SHELTERS -N- SOUP KITCHENS LIST DELETED BY XOOM.COM
Webmaster (Bruce)