Re: Tedrico's Home page

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 03:44:21 PDT

Leslie,

    I thank you from the bottom of my heart for speaking up on behalf of
Tedrico's Page. I feel that with enough varied and continued e-mail
support, that XOOM will eventually get tired of overwhelming e-mail
boxes, and grant my 3 requests that I stated in my reply to that VERY
ABSTRACT response Bruce gave us all. Please don't let up on these guys
because if they'd do this to my site, then they'd do it to all the rest
of their homeless related sites.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>