re: members.xoom.com/tedrico

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 03:29:29 PDT

Thanks Kevin,

    It's good to know I can count on your support. I only desire their
services merely so that I can leave referrer links to the NEWLY revised
Tedrico's Page that's in the making and will be hosted under a new ISP.
Speaking of website revisions, have you finished revising your website
and launched it's comeback yet?

-- Tedrico