Re: Tedrico's page

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 03:24:40 PDT

Virginia,

   You can tell Bruce knows nothing about ethis by that "blow-off"
response he submitted to us all. I have found another ISP to host my
site, but I want my XOOM URL back so I can convert all of my pages to
referer pages to the new site location URL. And if and when I do get my
XOOM URL restored I will demand it not be removed for at least 3 months
which will give everyone a chance to update their bookmarks and all
promotion services to reindex Tedrico's Page under the new URL, and also
those that do drop dead URL to do so. Thanks for your continued support
and I await BRUCE's next response so don't let up on e-mailing him. Boy
there are going to be alot of VOH awards issued out when this is all
over :)

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>