Re: XOOM CEO GUILTY OF UNETHICAL ABUSE OF AUTHORITY!!!!

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 03:16:01 PDT

Arlene,

    I found one but I must know 1st if this trademark violation
accusation is a Fluke or not, so as not to me deleted from my new ISP
upon the supposed COMPLAINANT running across my site again under new web
hosting. Alos, I must redesing every single page of my site in order to
be able to out promote my 2 previous dead URLs that are out there all
over the net and offline as well. Surely you can understand this!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham