Re: XOOM CEO GUILTY OF UNETHICAL ABUSE OF AUTHORITY!!!!

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 03:12:29 PDT

Arlene,

   I wrote Dee Southard last Friday when I initially wrote everyone else
but I bnever received a reply from her. I only had 2 post remaining out
of the 12 Homeless at CSF Discussion List post limit. And I used them
for the 1st 2 of my initial 4 letters to XOOM. So I'm tapped until 100
more people post to that board. I'd appreciate it if you wrote CSF and
enlightened them on the situation and ask Dee to fire a few heated
e-mails to <bruce@XOOM.COM> and remind her to CC: me! Also .. THANKS for
your support in this matter :)

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>