Re: WebMasters.CC - Thank You

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 02:53:13 PDT

Kevin,

   You said a mouthful when you pointed out that Cross Dresser URL to
Bruce. I thank you for your support and you and all of Tedrico's Page's
supporters will be receiving my response shortly. This is one blow to
Homelessness and Webmasters, as well, that I intend not to let XOOM get
away with.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

"WebMasters.CC Systems Administrator" <adminstrator@webmasters.cc>
wrote:
>To: WebMaster <webmaster@xoom.com>
>Subject: WebMasters.CC - Thank You

Service
>> agreement.<<
>
>For a company who prides itself on "flashing" over 2 1/2 million served
on
>your Main Page, your "unprofessionalism" purely outshines above all
else.
>Have you ever heard of "blind carbon copy?" A true WebMaster (company)
would
>know the correct procedure and ethics. Hats off to your impecable
"Violation
>of Terms of Service" and the right to others' privacy.
>

>> Many of you have speculated as to what the cause was, and others have
>> made assumptions (including Mr. Latham)... none of which were
correct.
>> It should be hard to draw such conclusions when you don't have all
the
>> information
>> (and legally, I'm not allowed to give it to you... much to my
chagrin.)

>Legally, what you are truly saying is your other 2 1/2 million members
are
>non-violators (including your own web site). You are attracting
attention to
>yourself, which constitutes a campaign "against" Xoom and its' users,
who as
>you stated below ".. we cannot and will not allow such violations." My
>suggestion to you? Instead of flashing numbers on your Main Page, why
not
>perform a thorough search on each of your 2 1/2 MILLION users' pages in
>fairness to Mr. Latham. Will your stats remain the SAME after tomorrow?
You