Re: Future of Tedrico's Page

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 02:31:48 PDT

Anitra,

     I have no clue as to who may have complained and as far as what
item on my website that is contested here goes ... I can only go by what
I saw and you saw if you had clicked on the
http://master.xoom.com/Actions/lockouts/ URL before they made it
unaccessible to the public Monday morning between 1AM & 3AM, on the
"Reasons Why Member Site Should be Purged" Lockout Request From Page in
XOOM's administrative server 'Actions' directory ... which was MP3 ....
which is a 3 Layered Motion Picure (.mpeg) and of course I had nothing
of the likes on my site! I will be sueing most likely though.

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>