Re: anti-homeless editorial: At Last, Rules For The Homeless

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 03:29:42 PDT

Tom,

   I've lived in New York but never been homeless there. But if you're
homeless in New York, aside from the 8.5 million people inhabiting its
burroughs and centralized metro area, you got welfare cuts working
against you, a shortage of food, shelter, and mandatory emergency
service provider products, and now this. When are the judicial,
legislative, and executive systems of this country going to realize that
forcing the homeless to do this and that, will not reduce the amount of
homeless in need of basic life neccessities, nor will it make them less
visible to society. If you ask me, all 3 government bodies should,
concentrate on imposing laws and restricitions on the many factors that
bring people down to homelessness status in the 1st place. But that's
only my opinion, and not to be taken as the final solution to
homelessness. NUFF SAID!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homeless
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>