Re: Tedrico's Page

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Tue, 04 Aug 1998 03:16:01 PDT

Arlene,

    Glad to have you on my team! Thanks for writing XOOM on behalf of
Tedrico's Page and thanks for all the assistance you've given to all of
my refered homeless missing person inquiries over the past 3 months.
Maybe today, XOOM will come forth and tell us all, what the real
underlying reason was for them deleting Tedrico's Page, seeing how I had
no MP3's or any other violations of their contract on my site!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homeless
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>