Re: Response (Attention Homeless Peoples Network!!)

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 21:01:24 PDT

Attention Homeless Peoples Network members and Supporters of Tedrico's
Page!!!

     Thanks to K. Jones in N.C. and bombardment by "Re-instate Tedrico's
Page" supporter e-mail, Dave Smith (XOOM Administrative, Technical, &
Zone Contact) actually responded to a supporter's inquiry. Could this be
a sign that e-mail support is actually working? I know e-mail suppot
worked when we all united to assist the homeless living in Seattle's
"The Jungle" last month! I received a letter from the Seattle Mayor's
office myself to prove when can make things happen for the cause of
homelessness through simply writing and voicing our opinions on
controversial issues. As you can see Dave Smith, claims to not be
knowledgable of the Tedrico's Page deletion matter, but I know that's
part of the BIG BUSINESS DENIAL game, because he was quite knowledgable
of this matter over the phone this afternoon, before he refered me to
Bruce Leverman's voice mail answering service. So please, if you haven't
written XOOM yet, do so immediately and I'd like to thank you ahead of
time, on behalf of Tedrico's Page. NUFF SAID!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>