Re: Tedrico's page

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 15:38:05 PDT

Virgina,

    I knew I could count on you and WCH. Thanks for your support and
I'll keep you informed on new developments in the XOOM controversy!!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

wch@vcn.com (Virginia Sellner) wrote:

>What have you people done?  How can you remove this page -- Tedrico's
page
>at http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness.  This page is
possibly the
>most helpful page on the web for the homeless and for those wanting to
learn
>more about homelessness.  Tedrico is a person of high values and
ideals, and
>does nothing that could by any sense of the word be called abuse.  You
>people need to stop and take a look -- it is not fair to remove a page
just
>because, for instance, you do not like homelessness or the homeless.
You