More Contact Info for the Homeless Power Union!!

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 15:05:27 PDT

Terry,

     I spoke with Dave Smith today on the telephone and got the run
around. Dave claims that he doesn't want to step on Bruce Leverman's
toes by discussing this issue, so he gave me Bruce's personal e-mail
address and ext. #. and I wound up leaving a rather lengthy voice mail
message with Bruce. Thus far, as of 5:45 EST, I still have yet to
receive an e-mail response from XOOM to my initial 4 letters that I
wrote them on Fri. Jul 31st. I have, however, obtained more contact
information for you to pursue:

Administrative, Technical, and Zone Contact:
Dave Smith <dave@XOOM.COM> ext. 122
(415) 445-2525
(415) 445-2526 (FAX)

Head Member Sites Administrator:
Bruce Leverman <bruce@XOOM.COM> ext. 153
(415) 445-2525
(415) 445-2526 (FAX)

     Once again, I'd like to thank the Homeless Power Union for
supporting the re-instatement of Tedrico's Page back onto XOOM and I'd
like to also mention a few other individuals and organizations that have
showed support thus far:

Wyoming Coalition for the Homeless
Start-Rite, Inc Transitional Housing Suppliers
Exploratorium Publishing
Finshed Ware Ceramics Shop
Anns Ceramics
Burnside Cadillac
TransOnline Global Human Web Links
Consolidation for Social Awareness and Responsibility (CSAR)
The Kitchen Link
American Homeless Society
Global Homeless Network
Sweet Home Emergency Ministry (SHEM)
Give To Charity
Sandy Andrews
Maria Hernandez
John Statler
Anitra L. Freeman
Tom Boland

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>