Re: Tedrico's Page Needs You!!

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 03 Aug 1998 12:04:54 PDT

Terry,

    Thanks for stepping up to the bat for Tedrico's Page in this time of
crisis and misuse of power by the right-wing. I intend on calling XOOM
today and speaking to them via voice this time instead of e-mail,
because they refuse to answer me or any of the other, 127 thus far,
supporters whom have written them. I'm going to contact:

Administrative, Technical, and Zone Contact:
Dave Smith <dave@XOOM.COM>
(415) 445-2525
(415) 445-2526 (FAX)

    I'll keep HPU and the rest of HPN informed on what transpires from
this phone call I'm getting ready to make RIGHT NOW!!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>