Re: Website

Homeless Action Coalition (hac@efn.org)
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 16:41:28 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BE8F3A.7776C4A0

Hey,
Want to see a picture of me? And, check out the Award I got at the =
Oregon Coalition on Housing and Homelssness (OCHH) Conference last =
week??
http://www.efn.org/~pro_eco/award
also I didn't think to include links to the HAC (Homeless Action =
Coalition) site since I started out playing with how to format pictures =
and text, but that site is:
http://www.efn.org/~hac
also Project Recover site at:
http://www.efn.org/~pro_eco

later, tom m.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: mail.ids.net=20
  To: hpn@aspin.asu.edu=20
  Sent: Sunday, April 25, 1999 3:37 PM
  Subject: Website

  I know folks have list their various websites.. under a computer error =
I deleted my list of links to all the pages..eep. Could someone repost =
or should I go back to the archives. Hmm where are those located ack!!
  =20
  Oh my I am all messed up again.
  =20
  Catalina
  =20
  =20

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01BE8F3A.7776C4A0

Hey,
Want to see a picture of me? And, check out the = Award I got at=20 the Oregon Coalition on Housing and Homelssness (OCHH) Conference last=20 week??
http://www.efn.org/~pro_eco/aw= ard
also I didn't think to include links to the HAC = (Homeless=20 Action Coalition) site since I started out playing with how to format = pictures=20 and text, but that site is:
http://www.efn.org/~hac
=