May 5th:(segzee)EARTH-SHAKING PROTEST & CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE (fwd)

rosaphil (rugosa@interport.net)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:07:11 -0400 (EDT)

you are cordially invited to attend, dress up or down or not at all,
loosen all yer inhibitions, and frolic for a good cause. bring your
cameras and videotapes if you are an afficionado for the
naked,near-naked,raw, fun, angry, jolly, jovial, silly, giggley, wiggley,
jiggley, female, male, butch, femme, top, bottom, middle, republican,
democratic, green, red, purple, choclate, cherry, tattooed, yelping,
ullulating, undulating, irateing few hours of frolic, merriment and all
for a good idealistic cause. Clothing and canines optional.

if you missed out on the sixties and want a memory in your life beyond the
abc-movie-of-the-week, or if you are an iveterate or inverterbrate
gardener, now is your time to stand up and make that move!

and if you find the love of your life in this crowd, or rekindle whatever
sparks you may want to at this event/happening, don't blame me.

i'm simply x-posting what that  someone sent me and mean merely to frolic
with my doggie
and am only occasionally searching for someone who kinda likes oversexed
300-lb 5'4"
moderately-older female
with chronic and severe and persistant mental illnesses and
physical frailities and diseases for short walks, gardening, botany,
choclate chesecake(BROOKLYN'S JUNIORS, IF YOU PLEASE) and
multiple Toblerone orgies....

+********** Snail me yer rosehips if you liked this post! ************
*Better Living Thru Better Living!* http://www.interport.net/~rugosa *