Re: NDY ACTION ALERT!!

Grassroots News Network (gnn@grassrootsnews.org)
Thu, 08 Apr 1999 13:26:29 -0700

My mother died of cancer. She wished she could use the help of Jack
Kevorkian.

I support his actions to the fullest! If you want to talk about oppressed
brothers and sisters, you should consider that terminal cancer and other
diseases are oppression. The medical community care only of making profit
and little of finding cures.

Remember that we should all have a choice with our lives. If it's release
from pain and suffering then that should also be our choice.

This kind of rhetoric is used by right-wing religous fanatics who are
anti-abortion, anti-Kevorkian but pro-bombing of Iraq and Yugoslavia and
pro-death penalty. The hypocrisy is astounding!

If I were at in that city I'd be on the other side. Thanks for the tip.
I'll write to the judge right now.

C. P. Odekirk