Submissions needed for Summer issue of StreetViews

Virginia Sellner (wch@vcn.com)
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:17:55 -0700 (MST)

>To: Anitra, Bess, BeverlyS, AndrewRose, Catalina, CathyTytor, Clay,
CorkKelly, fmb, Fr.Dave, HomelessDiscussion, HomelessPowerUnion, hpn,
JKolman, Joe, Judy Olson, JudyR, KathiMartin, KimPrice, LindaCouch,
MorganBrown, NASNA, PatMyers, PaulB.Cohen, SamanthaPerry, SOnny, Susan
Kates, Tal, TamiParsons, TBILA, Tedrico, TimHarris, TomBoland, Walt,
WaltPatrick, FrankKaiser
>From: wch@vcn.com (Virginia Sellner)
>Subject: Submissions needed for Summer issue of StreetViews
>Bcc:
>Hi, anyone that has something they would like to have published in
StreetViews needs to send their submission in as soon as possible for the
summer edition.  We do not have funds to pay anything but you will be
published and seen by a lot of people -- also you of course retain your
rights to your material.

>Send or email to us at the addresses below.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Virginia Sellner

Wyoming Coalition for the Homeless
P. O. Box 1232
Cheyenne, WY 82003-1232
Located at 910 Central Ave. Upstairs
(307) 634-8499 PHONE
NO FAX NUMBER
email:  wch@vcn.com
CHECK OUR UPDATED WEB PAGE AT:
 http://www.vcn.com/~wch
More pictures on line, let us know what you think