Judges Against the Drug War: Now Recruiting INFO REQUEST FWD

Tom Boland (wgcp@earthlink.net)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:54:18 -0700 (PDT)

FWD  CC Replies to Michael at <CUTLERMJ@aol.com>.

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 13:46:18 -0400
To: CERJ@CERJ.ORG
From: "John V. Wilmerding" <jvw@together.net>
Subject: Now Recruiting: Judges Against the Drug War

With public opinion against the drug war mounting rapidly, Michael Cutler
and Richard Evans in Boston are organizing an effort to get judges to go on
record against the war.  They asked recently on the NOVEMBER-L list for
referrals to judges anywhere and everywhere who are willing to consider
publicly stating such dissent.  Please help Michael and Richard locate
judges who are willing to go on the public record on this issue, or who
have already done so -- send the judges' contact information to Michael at
<CUTLERMJ@aol.com>.

John Wilmerding, Gen'l Secretary |  E-Mail:    <info@cerj.org>
*CERJ* International Secretariat |  Web:   http://www.cerj.org
---------------------------------+============================
Campaign     |  111 High Street  |   For        |      A
for          |  Brattleboro, VT  |   Justice    |      AR
Equity-      |  05301-3018  USA  |   that       |      ART
Restorative  |  Telephone & FAX  |   Restores   |     EAR
Justice      |  [802]  254-2826  |   Equity     |    HEAR
Work together to reinvent justice using methods |     EARTH
that are fair; which conserve, restore and even |    HEARTH
create harmony, equity and good will in society | >>>|CERJ|<<<
We are the prisoners of the prisoners we have taken - J. Clegg

END FORWARD via Food Not Bombs List - archive: http://www.tao.ca/~fnbtor/fnb-l/

TO JOIN  <http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/join.html> or email Tom <wgcp@earthlink.net>