Re: food forum

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 00:34:03 PDT

Bonnie,

   Glad you enjoyed yourself and equally gald that the term "guests" was
used instead of "clients"! Terminology does make a difference in public
speaking effectiveness! All that talk about sampling foods reminds me of
being in Chicago on a couple of occasions at their anually summer held
"Taste of Chicago" festival! :)

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homeless
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>