Re: movie...??

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 14:45:18 PDT

Pat,

   On 4/7/98 I posted this entry under What's New at Tedrico's Page:

   If you're in the Tucson, AZ area on April 19th, be sure to attend the
1998 Arizona International Film Festival
http://www.azstarnet.com/~azmac/1998festival/index.html  and catch the
screening of Richard Cohen's <rbc23@juno.com> "Taylor's Campaign", a
documentary about a homeless man's campaign for a seat on the Santa
Monica City Council. Show time at 12:00 p.m. (MST)! Click on above link
for ticket information!

   I do know, it will be in Denver in mid-October at their International
Film Festival as well. Nuff Said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (919)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>