Re: Homeless Memorial Service

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 18:01:56 PDT

Bonnie,

   If I was in Toronto, you could count on my presence! But, I'm not so
I'd like to extend a "Hope it's a Smash" to you and all those who helped
to make such a needed event happen :)

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homeless
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (252)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

Bonnie Briggs <s248_1132@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi gang,
>  Anyone free on May 22/98? We are having our annual Homeless Memorial
>Service on that day. It will be from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm in Nathan
>Phillips Square which is right in front of Toronto City Hall. The theme
>will be "while they are studying homelessness to death, the homeless
are
>dying!" Guest speakers will be authour and activist, Linda McQuaig and
>authour and activist, Pat Capponi. There will also be an open mike to
>allow others to speak on the issue. There will be free food, consisting
>of borsch, cabbage rolls & sandwiches, with coffee, soft drinks and
>juice. Music will be provided by the Full Circle Band and the
Eagleheart