Santa Cruz, CA Hunger Cleanup on April 25th needs volunteers FWD

Tom Boland (wgcp@earthlink.net)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

FWD
Subject:      Hunger Cleanup on April 25th
From:         your_name_here@cats.ucsc.edu
Date:         1998/04/20
Newsgroups:   scruz.events

Hi everyone...
   My name is Bridgette Bissonnette and I am the National Hunger Cleanup
coordinator for Santa Cruz this year.  I'm looking for volunteers for this
Saturday for about 3 hours to do community service to raise money for
hunger and homelessness in Santa Cruz. The Hunger Cleanup is basically a
work-a-thon in which the volunteers for the event go out into the
community and do work, which they have recieved sponsors for, such as;
building a community garden, painting a soup kitchen, gleening a harvested
field, and more.  I'd love to see you out there.
   If you're interested please contact me at 471-8761, or you can e-mail
me at blb@cats.ucsc.edu
   Many groups and individuals have committed themselves to this worthy
event already, won't you join us in combating hunger and homelessness?
                           Sincerely,
                              Bridgette Bissonnette

END FORWARD

TO JOIN  <http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/join.html> or email Tom <wgcp@earthlink.net>