Re: PROTEST Mecican Street Children's torture: OMCT ALERT 22 Apr 98 FWD

P. Myers (mpwr@u.washington.edu)
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 12:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

Tom...thank you for consistantly finding ways for us to put our values
into action.  Although we are a great geographic distance from many of the
problems, national and international, you have described recently, there
have been, as with the below, opportunity to take some time to be
proactive, and develop for others a sense of coalition, understanding,
caring and belonging to a wider community.

and it feels good to help...thanks for giving us that chance.

Pat Myers

"To live dangerously is to live
in the Borderland, where desire,
justice and love meet."