Homeless man found dead

Terry Bevins (hpu@rocketmail.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 06:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

natural causes. He was a fried to many in the
sahelter, and to find him dead on the U of M campus
has me suspecting that something else happened and
the police wrote it off as natural causes. He didn't
stya in the shelter, he lived on the street. He was
43 years old. I think that he had help in his death,
some one probably attacked. I have heard many
different stories on his death, since I found that
article in The Michigan Daily which is U of M's
student newspaper, it wasn't printed in the local
paper at all!

 Of course alot of people around could careless if
some on the street died. But I am in the process of
submitting a letter to the paper to once again raise
the awareness of homelessnes and its effect on a
person.

===
Terry Bevins
Homeless Power Union
National Women's Rights Organizing Committee
Coaliton to Defend Affirmative Action (BAMN)
hpu@rocketmail.com
http://members.tripod.com/~Bevins_II/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/hpu.htm

---"George J.P. Perry" <geoperry@iww.org> wrote:

> ?!Natural causes.  I suppose, to a medical
examiner, that an individual
> denied shelter and healthful diet will just
"naturally" die...

> ... but the circumstances of America's internal
expulsion of its
> chump-class is so un-natural and in-humane...
>
> ... well, it probably passes beneath the notice of
the many, but seriously
> fries my bacon.
>
> George Perry... terminal activist
>
> On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, Terry Bevins wrote:
>
> > Man dies on South Forest St...
> > The medical examiner said the death was from
natural