Re: Homeless Man Found Dead...

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 04:03:56 PDT

Terry,

   This seems to be happening quite frequently these days! Your account
now makes 5 homeless deaths (along with those reported in Palo Alto,
Washington, D.C., San Antonio, & Tampa, FL) within the last month that I
am aware of! May, they all finally find a home up in heaven! Nuff Said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (919)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>