Re: fund for security deposits?

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:33:40 PDT

Whitney,

    My name is Terico Latham, webmaster of Tedrico's Page: Homelessness,
Hitchhiking, Panhandling, & Homeless Programs, located at
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/index.html?whitney and I respond to
postings in the discussion list frequently so i may be over my limit for
answering you in the discussion list but I'd appreciate if you forwared
this response to homeless@csf.colorado.edu after you've read it. Here
are a couple of examples followed by a link, in which you may locate
contacts nationwide that will help to answer your questions:

Jeffery A. Bean
Regional Director
Federal Emergency Management Agency
JW McCormack Post Office and Courthouse Building
Room 442
Boston, MA 02109-4595

Daniel W. Warren, III, Deputy Regional Director

Tel: 617-223-9540
Fax: 617-223-9519

Carol Roselli, RD Secy: 617-223-9540

Serving: Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island,
Vermont
--------------
Office of the Regional Director
Lynn G. Canton, Regional Director
Public Affairs Office
Environmental Office
Emergency Analyst

Caribbean Area Division
Josť A. Bravo, Division Director
Majagua Street
Old Navy Base
Miramar, Puerto Rico

Response and Recovery Division
Barbara T. Russell, Division Director
Human Services Branch
Infrastructure Branch
Operations and Planning Branch

Mitigation Division
Joseph F. Picciano, Division Director
Community Mitigation Programs Branch
Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment Branch
National Flood Insurance Program

Preparedness, Training and Exercises Division
Vilma S. Milmoe, Division Director
Training, Exercises & Evaluation Branch
State and Local Assistance Branch

Operations Support Division
Michael Dabney, Division Director
Administrative Services Branch
Information Systems Branch

Serving: New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands
--------

LINK TO REMAINING REGIONS OF THE USA:

http://www.fema.gov/about/regoff.htm

    Hope this was helpful to you and after you've visited my site, I'd
also appreciate if you could cast your vote for Tedrico's Page for the
Web Guides Award '98! The link to do this is located at:

http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/index.html#new

Thank You,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (919)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

Whitney Rearick <whit@utw.com> wrote:

>I'm looking into starting a fund for people coming out of homelessness
that lack money for a security deposit.  I've heard that such funds
exists elsewhere in the country and that one can use FEMA money to
support the program, but lack details.  Can anyone help?  I need names,
numbers and websites if they exist.