Re: rural homelessness

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 03:16:02 PDT

Sarah,

    My name is Terico Latham, webmaster of Tedrico's Page: Homelessness,
Hitchhiking, Panhandling, & Homeless Programs, located at
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/index.html?sarah and I respond to
postings in the discussion list frequently so i may be over my limit for
answering you in the discussion list but I'd appreciate if you forwared
this response to homeless@csf.colorado.edu after you've read it. Here
are the links that will help to answer your questions:

http://nch.ari.net/rural.html
http://www.ljx.com/topdecision/dec0814.html
http://aa.mlive.com/news/newpops.htm

    Hope this was helpful to you and after you've visited my site, I'd
also appreciate if you could cast your vote for Tedrico's Page for the
Web Guides Award '98! The link to do this is located at:

http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/index.html#new

Thank You,

Tedrico Latham

_________________________
TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (919)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>

"Sarah Cole" <scole@loki.berry.edu> wrote:

I have looked for information on rural homelessness, but could not find
much information about it.  Does anyone know what percentage of the
homeless population is found in rural areas?  How about suggestions
about where I can find any statistics about rural homelessness
domestically or internationally?