Re: Free service to HPN subscribers

Theodore Latham (tedrico@hotmail.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 00:49:15 PDT

Bruce,

    That is very noble of you! I am a web consultant who works out of
the home! I design web pages/sites and then promote, market, and
maintain them for my clients! I am formerly homeless, and although I'd
never have time to do 25 sites for free, I help the homeless through
Tedrico's Page: Homelessness, Hitchhiking, Panhandling, & Homeless
Programs, a web site I designed last Nov. only months after I myself
became "homed"! Thanks for do your part for homelessness. Nuff said!

Regards,

Tedrico Latham

TEDRICO'S PAGE
http://members.xoom.com/tedrico/?homelessness
P.O. Box 514 Rich Square, NC 27869 (919)539-4228
<tedrico@hotmail.com>