Re: Fwd: Subject: Hello All!

Liberty (liberty@vaxxine.com)
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 16:36:25 -0400

Colleen,

At 01:08 AM 19/04/1998 -0700, Theodore Latham (by Colleen Reiter) wrote:

>Subject: Hello All!

>I look forward to participating in your discussions. Yes, I too was
>homeless about 11 yrs. ago. What a learning experience! I teach recent
>homeless & other individuals how to career plan & become self-reliant
>through various methods(including entrepreneurship). I hope to learn
>from others through these discussions, as well as contribute my humble
>opinions & thoughts. Thank you!

What a refreshing post!  I would like to know more about what you do,
the type of program you are operating that will help instill self-
reliance in people.  That is what my philosophy is, and what certainly
helped me to maintain my dignity and self-respect throughout the course
of any difficult periods in my life.

Respectfully yours,

Liberty (Lillian)
- liberty@vaxxine.com