Re: Introduction by new member

Tom Boland (wgcp@earthlink.net)
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 16:19:25 -0700 (PDT)

Beth, thanks for such a riveting depiction of your time on the road and in
the parks.  Violence drove me from my home as a teen.  The street can be
violent too, but also loving.

It's been decades since my young years of hitchhiking, although at 50, I
still camp out with my road dog pals at Rainbow Gatherings.  Your words
bring back my street daze in a flood of memories

Welcome to our onlinw family, Beth.  May you find all you need and give as
your spirit moves you.  As poet-activist HPNer Anitra says, write on!.--Tom

TO JOIN  <http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/join.html> or email Tom <wgcp@earthlink.net>