Re: Lawyers serve free meal to homeless

Virginia Sellner (wch@vcn.com)
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:43:55 -0600 (MDT)

lots of angry, frightened, angry, people who are desperate and afraid that
they may never get another change for food, or whatever the situation is
providing -- so they get out of hand.  Fear does that.  Virginia

At 01:26 PM 4/8/98 -0400, Graeme Bacque wrote:

>s248_1132@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> Bonnie Briggs
>> Hi guys,
>>   Did anyone read my response to this story? I spoke as an eyewitness
>> and as someone who was there. The scene was much closer to the Star's
>> version than the Sun's. I wonder if they learned anything about crowd
>> control from this little fiasco. Something to think about.
>> Bonnie
>>

>Seems like learning a little more about desperation control would be necessary,
>in order to  eliminate the causal factors of such. I'm not denying that the
world
>has more than enough pushy, inconsiderate people, and the homeless community is
>certainly no exception to this... but the situation has to be viewed in its
>proper context. There are a lot of hungry, angry, frightened people out
there.--
>*******************
>Graeme Bacque
><http://web.arcos.org/gbacque>
>(#2226799 on ICQ)
>++Question and challenge *all* human 'authority'++

 Speak only words of truth.
 Speak only of the good qualities of others.
 Be a confidant and carry no tales.
 Dhyani Ywahoo,"Voices of our Ancestors, Cherokee teachings from the Wisdom
Fire".

Wyoming Coalition for the Homeless
P. O. Box 1232
Cheyenne, WY 82003