Re: Lawyers serve free meal to homeless

Graeme Bacque (gbacque@arcos.org)
Wed, 08 Apr 1998 13:26:03 -0400

s248_1132@hotmail.com wrote:

> Bonnie Briggs
> Hi guys,
>   Did anyone read my response to this story? I spoke as an eyewitness
> and as someone who was there. The scene was much closer to the Star's
> version than the Sun's. I wonder if they learned anything about crowd
> control from this little fiasco. Something to think about.
> Bonnie

Seems like learning a little more about desperation control would be necessary,
in order to  eliminate the causal factors of such. I'm not denying that the world
has more than enough pushy, inconsiderate people, and the homeless community is
certainly no exception to this... but the situation has to be viewed in its
proper context. There are a lot of hungry, angry, frightened people out there.--
Graeme Bacque
<http://web.arcos.org/gbacque>
(#2226799 on ICQ)
++Question and challenge *all* human 'authority'++