Re: Law Society Underestimates Need [Wandering Bear's reply] FWD

Tom Boland (wgcp@earthlink.net)
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 15:01:31 -0700 (PDT)

FWD  CC Replies to Wandering Bear <wandering_bear@juno.com>

 It is Lawers and Judges that make up the mainstream world.If they are
dehumanized by what they have created then it is their own fault.
 I would question that they had any humanity in the first place for
creating a society where this kind of poverty and homelessness exsists.

WB

END FORWARD